TITLE: Human Resources Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates HR policies, procedures and programs while ensuring the organization is in
full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Oversees the maintenance of employee records, including personnel status updates, terminations and new hires.
• Motivates employees and managers to maintain high levels of engagement,
effectiveness, productivity and quality.
• Oversees talent acquisition strategy and implementation; including ensuring staffing requirements are met to meet office requirements, hiring qualified candidates and building talent pipelines.
• Management of employee relations to create an environment where employees are empowered, informed and are part of the continuous improvement of the company.
• Oversees the effectiveness of the recruitment, new hire and on-boarding process. Participates in the development and assessment of recruitment strategies. Ensures a New Employee Orientation program that is welcoming, effective and meets regulatory and compliance standards.
• Maintains all HR policies and procedures, including the employee handbook and ensures that compliance requirements are met and within regulatory parameters.
• Minimum 5 years HR experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• SHRM-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred.
• Must be familiar with a variety of Human Resource concepts, practices and procedures, with a strong knowledge of benefits administration practices, procedures and laws.
• Proven ability to assess situations quickly. Develop short and long-term strategies and implement them in the face of ambiguity.
• High degree of competency with Human Resources information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees.
Human Resources Contact
Please complete our employment application form and mail or fax it along with your resume to:
2330 Patrick Henry Pkwy.
McDonough, GA 30253
You may fill out the form, scan it, and send along with your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the job position that you are applying for in the email.