Mammographer – PRN
TITLE: Mammographer – PRN
REPORTS TO: Imaging Manager, Radiologist
The Imaging and Diagnostic staff functions under the direction of the Imaging Manager, and provides care for the patient under the Imaging Manager, and Radiologist direction.
• The technologist is able to independently perform job functions
• Sets up the equipment to provide imaging service and positions patient for the procedure
• Key data into patient electronic medical records
• Schedule patients for tests and procedures, as needed
• Must be able to work quickly and efficiently to assure patient comfort and satisfaction
• Ability to communicate effectively with the patient(s), and health care team
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language
• Computer literate with entry level working knowledge of Microsoft Suites; Outlook, Word
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize, and facilitate many on-going tasks at one time
• Make outbound and receive inbound telephone calls, and fax correspondence, as needed
• Inventory and stock medical supplies and materials
• Adhere to Standard of Care, Code of Conduct, HIPAA Compliance and Confidentiality Agreement
• Exhibit compassion and professionalism
• Must be able to report to work as scheduled without delay
• Attends required meetings, training in-services, and participates in committees as required
• Professional appearance
• Positive attitude
• Performs other work related duties as assigned
• 2 years of current experience as Registered Mammographer, Screening and Diagnostic
• Must be skilled in 3D Mammography
• Mammography Tech to perform a variety of standard mammography procedures with emphasis on screening and diagnostic mammograms in a safe and efficient manner
• The technologist has the knowledge and ability to properly and safely obtain a quality diagnostic study
• Produce quality diagnostic mammograms, ensuring patient comfort while operating within an integrated plan of care
• Perform wide variety of technical procedures requiring independent judgement, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of the equipment for the diagnosis and/or treatment of diseases
• Experience with Hologic Selenia Dimensions equipment
• Execute weekly, quarterly and bi-annual tests for quality control on mammography units and processors.
• Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
• Registered in Radiologic Technology and Mammography and in good standing by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (M).
• Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association, prior to permanent hire date.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Requires sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time (up to 10 hours at a time). Requires continual use of fingers for patient care, writing and computer entry. Routinely uses upper extremities; occasional requirement to lift up to 25 pounds. Occasionally push cart with supplies up to 30 pounds. Regularly requires ability to stoop, bend and reach above shoulder level. Requires ability to hear normal conversation and good general, near and peripheral vision.
Eagles Landing Family Practice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
I have read and acknowledge the above as the job description for my role as a Clinical Patient Service Representative. I understand that if I fail to perform the responsibilities and expectations outlined in this job description that my employment at Eagles Landing Family Practice may be eligible for termination.
Human Resources Contact
Please complete our employment application form and mail or fax it along with your resume to:
2330 Patrick Henry Pkwy.
McDonough, GA 30253
You may fill out the form, scan it, and send along with your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the job position that you are applying for in the email.